BECOME A WORLD CHANGER
A network to grow self-sustaining social projects with purpose-driven business to end exploitation and forced labor.
– Jostein Solheim, CEO of Ben & Jerry’s
WHAT MAKES NOT FOR SALE DIFFERENT?
We know how hard it is to create change and meaning in our lives — with family, hobbies, and social media all grabbing at our attention. It can be hard to even know where to start. And we have helped thousands of donors, leaders, and business people accomplish what really matters to many of us — giving and doing more for others.
Click to continue reading...
Starting in 2010, we took the next step. We started building REBBL, a revolutionary health drink, which sourced its ingredients to help people affected by forced labor in Peru. Since then, REBBL has grown to support more people. We’ve repeated this business process to help people in Amsterdam and Thailand. And we have partnered with more businesses to improve the lives of exploited people worldwide.
Food, shelter, and medical care are enough to survive. But that doesn’t satisfy us when it comes to the people we serve. The members of Not For Sale are committed to the personal growth of the people we serve — so that they can independently support themselves and lead others through similar struggles.
When you become a member of Not For Sale, you will:
- Support the development of social projects built in a way which encourages self-funding so that they can expand exponentially and help more people as time goes on.
- Be given opportunities to apply your unique resources, skills, talents to projects, products, and ventures that directly support the development of exploited people.
- Create projects that actually reverse the growing tide of modern slavery, instead of just putting a band-aid over the problem.
Our lives become meaningful when we create lives for others. If people miss the opportunities to build real businesses and products that give back to social projects, we’ll never find enough resources to transform all the people affected by modern slavery. By building new ventures with even better products, we can replace forced labor inside the supply chains.
Donate to Not For Sale. Because the only way to making a true, lasting difference is to start different.
– SCOTT TANNEN, BOLL & BRANCH
– TOM CHRISTIE & ADRIANNE PENNINGS
– NOT FOR SALE REINVENT PROGRAM GRADUATE
People like you have funded the life changes of more than 15,000 people affected by human trafficking and modern slavery.
Change The Uniform, Transform The Person
When a person changes their clothing, sometimes they can transform their entire identity.
Changing from a uniform of exploitation to one of empowerment is a monumental moment for restoring their dignity of people affected by modern slavery.